These Goldacres 3PL linkage sprayers are made in Australia, in Ballarat and are made to a standard and not to a price. All units include a fully welded and powder coated frame, three-section manual control valve and a 30m hose reel.
Other features include:
- The small frame 3PL chassis utilizes metric size Australian made steel to create a light yet extremely strong structure. The key to its strength is the combination of square hollow sections (SHS), rectangle hollow sections (RHS), pipe members and precision laser cut plates placed in strategic locations. All these sections are fully welded into a cube-like structure which helps share the loads evenly around the frame.
- Goldacres four-stage paint process. 1. Grit blasting which cleans and prepares the steel surface for the ultimate paint adhesion. 2. High build primer/filler flattens out the surface and is key to giving the topcoat not only an optimum substrate to adhere to but that smooth “wet” look. 3. Wet top coat using the highest quality Australian made paint. Specially formulated for Goldacres, the topcoat provides a finish that has excellent mark resistance (the resistance to abrasive action like scratching) and also very high tolerance to aggressive chemicals. 4. High-temperature baking which cures the paint
- Australian made rotationally moulded thick wall UV stable tank with an extra deep centre sump design. Smooth internal wall aids rinsing and decontamination. Sizes in 450, 600, 800 & 1000L
- A 23L handwash tank is incorporated into the main tank, yet completely separated. This eliminates the possibility of any cross-contamination between the clean water and the main tank mix.
- An extra-large hinged lid makes pouring in liquid or powder chemicals mess-free.
- A high volume high-pressure three-piston diaphragm pump with a 540 rpm PTO shaft provides smooth consistent water flow to the boom or spray gun.
- A pump suction filter with shut off allows the operator to remove and clean the strainer even when the sprayer tank is full. The suction filter stops contaminants from entering the pump and greatly reduces the chances of nozzle blockages.
- A three-section manual control valve with a master dump feature controls the flow to the spray gun plus left and right boom nozzles. An adjustable pressure regulator valve is fitted to set the maximum system pressure for a precise spot or boom spraying control. Electric section and pressure regulation control can also be fitted for easy in-cab adjustment.
- All spray hoses are constructed using a Nitrile liner. This liner helps resist the effects of the most aggressive chemicals from damaging the hose.
- A front-mounted tank level sight tube allows the operator to visually check from within the tractor.
- 30m hose reel (450, 600 & 800L) and pistol grip spray gun with adjustable nozzle. 1000L has a hose reel mounted to the side for easy access.
- Booms, choose from 14 models ranging from 4m through to 12m in width.
For more information or just to have a yarn, call us on 1300 326 453