Aussie Pumps Scud AB40- Commercial 4000 Psi, 13Hp, Petrol GX390. 13L/Min
Australian Pump Industries was the first company to build a 4,000 psi engine drive pressure cleaner in Australia. They introduced the then new concept in pressure cleaners and changed the way people think about the effective use of pressure.
Aussie Pumps proved 4,000 psi was more effective than 3,000 psi in most applications and saved water. A specially configured “Big Berty” Bertolini pump was made for this project with 13 litres per minute flow.
The pump is heavy duty triplex design with solid ceramic pistons and a range of Bertolini over-engineered features.
The sculpted, stainless steel frame has no “sharps” and 13 inch steel wheels with flat free tyres. Best of all, the unit is super compact, fitting into a 900 by 800 by 900mm envelope.
- Genuine Honda 13HP with three-year engine warranty
- Big Berty Bertolini Triplex 13 l/min, 4000 psi pump
- 10metres R2 3/8'' double wire braid hose
- Compact stainless steel frame with integrated hose reel mounting bar
- Steel wheels and flat-free tyres
- Detergent injection for faster cleaning ( note not for use with 30m hose)
- FREE TURBO LANCE - making the output pressure equivalent to 6485 psi
For more information just call us at Agsuperstore 1300 326 453