High-pressure steam cleaners not only clean effectively, but steam kills micro-organisms within seconds without the use of chemical disinfectants.
Aussie Pumps has developed a range of hot wash & steam cleaners specifically for Australian conditions. These machines are designed particularly with primary producers and earthmoving contractors in mind.
A step up from European models, they feature triplex pumps, 4 pole motors, steel chassis with 4 wheels, stainless steel covers and are made to last. Cleaning with hot water is faster, use
The Aussie Super Indy range includes single-phase steamers delivering steam up to 120°C and pressures to 3,000 psi.
- 1500 psi (2600 psi with Turbo lance)
- 12 l/min flow
- 120 degrees C hot water wash
- 240V 2.2kw motor with 15A plug
- Slow speed, 4 pole, IP56 motor (1400 rpm) for reliable long-life performance.
- Heavy-duty slow speed triplex pump with brass head & ceramic pistons (1 year warranty)
- Mild steel heavy-duty coil with 2-year coil warranty
- Stainless steel coil option with 3-year coil warranty
- 18 litre diesel fuel tank.
- High-pressure detergent injection
- Stainless steel cover, 250mm wheels & heavy-duty steel chassis with bumper
- Flexible coupling between motor and pump for a smoother, cooler drive
- Low water cut-out warning light control prevents damage to the machine.
- Low fuel sensor & warning light
- Timed Total Stop—auto shut down.
- Safety thermostat to protect the pump.
- Micro-leak detection with warning light
- 15-amp plug fitted on single phase unit. No plug supplied on three-phase unit
- Class A … no operator certification required.
Free shipping available to most areas on this product.
For more information or just to have a yarn, call us on 1300 326 453